Monday, August 8, 2011

14 Days till School!

Well after an entire summer mostly at home we are ready for school. The last week has been rough. Chase has been into just about everything he can find in the house from climbing to dumping to pulling my hair. The lack of routine this summer has taken him for a loop. The last three days he has slept oh maybe a total of 12-14 hours which is not giving mommy a pretty face in the morning.

The older kids are ready for some normal schedule again. We have had to adjust to a new lifestyle after Eric lost his job in May. The kids are taking it much harder than we are. Made me realize they are spoiled! I guess we have always just gone places everyday or spent money all the time. Because the lack of not doing anything or going to buy anything has really worn them down this summer. I myself have a whole new outlook on life. I have started minimizing things from material stuff, volunteering for everything (yes I mean everything) to friends that wear me out.

What will I do when school starts?
SLEEP!

No comments:

Post a Comment